Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Sunday, April 8, 2007

You're in my dreams

I have rather interesting dreams, I never know what they will be about or where the hell they come from but I have learned to deal with them. I dream, laugh, ponder about them. This morning I woke up from my dream at 6:29 (note my alarm was to go off at 6:31 and I was pissed I lost 2 minutes of sleep) anyway, this is what the dream was about.

Background:

K: my cousin who is expecting a bundle of "pain in the ass" I mean joy in about a month.

S: K's man who is the daddy dearest to bundle of joy.

FS (fuck stick): K's sperm can't swim, asshole, albino ex-husband.

*For part of this you will need to know that K and S are in no hurry to marry (I say rock on there) and you may need to read one of K's blogs. Now, onto the short dream.


I walk into a church and what to my wondering eyes should I see??? S standing at the front of the church near the alter. What the hell is going on I ask myself and make my way to the front of the church. I ask S what is going on and he tells me that him and K have decided to get married. Now let me tell you I am about as confused as a blind person in a round room. I know that K didn't want to rush into marriage but the best part so far is that I know K would never get married in a church, it just isn't her style. The chances of K getting married in a church are worse then my chances of winning the lottery and I don't even buy tickets. OK, I guess this is what she wants to do so I stand at the alter and wait. Things only get better from here on out. I now see K enter the church in a wedding dress. Not your normal wedding dress (take note she is very prego) but a dress that is this lovely shade of lime green. And what does the dress look like you may be asking yourself (and I kid you not, I can't believe that I found a pic that actually looked like the one in my dream only the wrong color) well...here it is.
Now that is what I call a looker. Just when I thought this dream couldn't get anymore odd, I now realized who was walking her down the isle to give her away. Why, it was FS...her freaking ex-husband. As I reached to the ground to pick up my jaw I heard one last thing to leave an impression of this dream in my mind. K said something to FS that went something like this. "Not only did I cheat at games but I just cheated on you there too." What the hell she was referring to...we may never know. I am sure you have your own ideas. So, when I dream about you I do it right...guess you just have to be special to be in my dream. Sweet dreams all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I believe I confessed all my sins to you one time. I hope you don't dream about me. With two ex husbands and that other Dude and Cletus it could get scary. I loved the dress. If you marry me off again, please not that green is Cletus's fav color. Too damn funny. This should make a duck quack. love AFL

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I dreamt last night that I was eating a giant marshmallow. I woke up and my pillow was gone! MY PILLOW!!!

But seriously, do you ever dream about me, sweet Randomness?? ;)

Anonymous said...

I need blogs, mostly troll blogs, I'll settle for duck blogs. Fill up your sippy cup and shout it out