Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Let them eat cake

Well, this really doesn't have anything to do with cake. If you are a due process person and believe that criminals should have a lot of rights, you will probably be pissed after reading this...I DON'T CARE! As you know from an earlier blog, Nebraska was trying to do away with the death penalty. Fuck that, it is there for a reason (happily we still have it) and the only thing that I like about Texas is the fact that they know how to use the damn death penalty. They have put 11 death row people to death so far this year (I think that number is right) that is the way it should be done. None of this them sitting in jail for free room and board thanks to us law abiding citizens for years and years...BULLSHIT! Then, Lincoln wants to spend $87.6 million on a new jail. Why do we need a new jail? To house the pieces of shit that should already be put to death. B/c inmates are bitching that they don't have enought room blah blah blah. Shut up, you aren't paying for a damn thing just be happy for what you have bastards. Now I learn that we are planning on pay a man $5,800 plus travel expenses to come and figure out a way to stop inmates from committing suicide while in jail. There have been 3 inmate suicides since 1994. Who cares if they commit suicide, that is less that we have to pay for them. This enrages me I just want to scream. I don't want to spend my tax money on that shit b/c I don't care if they want to end their life, just puts my money towards better things in the long run. And why are you concerned about 3 INMATES in 12 years but there are many more "high schoolers" that commit suicide and you aren't doing much to help them. Get your damn priorities straight.
http://journalstar.com/articles/2007/04/04/news/local/doc46130152bca2b057644234.txt

No comments: