Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Random facts

I found this kinda fun little facts sheet so I thought you might enjoy it...plus I am bored as hell...so deal with it.
1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Um, ?
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? in my clevage area.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? I honestly don't think I have ever thought that one of my teachers were hot...sorry profs
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Sure have
5. What body part do you wash first? I shampoo my hair first
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? YES, if...IF I use a public bathroom at all.
7. What's the strangest talent you have? I can cross my legs so that both feet are on the tops of my thighs and walk across the room on my kneew
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Sour Cream and Onion
10. Have you ever been tied up? Yes, one morning I was kidnapped by my friends. I woke up to the tying me up and throwing me into the back of a pickup with another tied friend and drove around town for about 30 minutes...in our PJ's. Those were the days.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? I was "grounded" or keys taken away for coming home about 2 hours later than I should have
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? Parallel park if it is closer...I was the only one to pass that on the first try in drivers ed.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? I went bowling and out to eat with just me and 4 guys. (However, I was only dating one of them)
14. How many times have you been cussed out? A few times, it happens, life goes on.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? Whichever is closer to reach.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? No, am I missing out on something?
18. Girls--should have bigger boobs then guys!
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Nope, I like variety.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Yes, that is how it has to be.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? No, even though people think that is all we do where I am from and it is fun to take "city people" snipe-hunting
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? I am selfish, but it is usually myself b/c I am going thru what I need to do the next day
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Yes I have...and it is wonderful
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? Towels, i am already clean after showering. However, I don't always shower before bed sometimes I shower in the morning.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Never looked into my parents bedroom like that. What kind of creep asked this question?
26. What was your childhood nickname? Pistol Pete, Toad Frog, Noey, Burt. Feel free to add if you know more
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? About 3 days ago.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? yep, in small towns you use the other teams "opposite" sexes locker room as your locker room if they aren't in there.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Changed clothes
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? When I was little
31. How do you eat your cookie? What kind of cookie? I love cookies but all are eaten differently.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? I have never worked out in a gym.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. Sing
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?About 3-4 beers or a couple mixed drinks, I am a light weight
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Gross, no, sorry, not in the that.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? Every time I shower...so nearly daily.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? fold
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I don't pick it b/c that is where it is supposed to be
41. Do you have any strange phobias? Falling, Mice
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Kleenex
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Only been to a few bars, and honestly can't think of anything stupid that I did...however when my parents took me out for my 21st bday, I was about 3-sheets to the wind and my uncle and I asked these guys if they wanted to play a game of pool. The guys honestly thought we were going to "hustle" them. I could hardly stand up let alone hit the right ball.
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? I don't think I have been "dared" to do anything I regretted. I made my own choices, had fun at the time so no real regrets.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Nope
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Don't think so
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? I've played strip twister, but I didn't get naked...everything important was still covered.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Maybe from the night before.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? I have dated brothers (not at the same time) so that pry counts huh?
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? I never lost the sexy!!

2 comments:

mist1 said...

I am a toilet paper folder too.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Good Lord, I am so turned on! I want to tie you up and lick your mole!!