Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Thursday, April 5, 2007









This is a picture of a firefighter who was caught at a local park. He is one sexy bitch. This is what happens when you drink too much. However, he was kind of ready for a fire...he could just use the water balloons that he was using as breasts to put the first out. At least he used yellow balloons so they were closer to skin color.


Can you guess what this man was caught doing? You guessed it, he was putting on his costume to be the tin man in the local "Wizard of Oz" play. Ok, so maybe that isn't it. Second guess...he was spraying spray paint into a plastic bag and inhaling the fumes. At least he picked a color that makes him look like he just has an oldman gray mustache and beard.









This woman was pulled over for drunk driving...no biggy but check out that hair. How the hell do you get your hair to do that???? That is the most amazing hair style I have seen a non-hairstylist do. The woman told police that he hair was like that b/c of the sunroof in her car. That is some amazing wind.

There are many mug shots on this site but these were my fave...if I have time to look thru them all I might add some but this is it for now. If I ever get arrested I hope I have a great mug shot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you have pictures here of ex husband #1 and ex husband #2. Where on earth did you find them? I thought they had both left the country..AFL

Ellie's Mommie said...

Oh my! I think that last one needs to be sent to NASA... even they can't violate the laws of gravity that well!

Anonymous said...

Please come back. In your absence Mighty Duck has been hanging out at my sight. I gave him a award now he thinks I'm gonna give him my FAVORITE niece as a prize? I made it clear, NO PRIZES.. Besides, the guys all know they must past the AUNT FAT LADY approval before they get anywhere near my niece. He too, must play by those rules.

I DO NOT APPROVE. YOU MAY NOT DATE HIM..END OF DISCUSSION. NO PHONE CALLS, NO LETTERS, NOTHING ELSE YOU BE GROUNDED....LOVE AFL