Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Friday, April 20, 2007

"C" is for Cookie

I have joined the game. AFL had "A", Ellie's Mom had "B", so I took "C". If you would like to join the fun go the AFL's website and check out the rules then leave a comment to let us know you are taking the next letter.

Creepy Crawly City Crocodiles Cross Cliffs Clumsily Carrying Cute Cuddly Caterpillars.

Chunky Cows Chew Chunky Cud Causing Colon Constipation.

Crazy Camping Candidates Carry Canoes Causouly
Comparing Costume Covered Criminal Children,
Cheap Cheating Chocolate Coffee covered condom characters,
Cursed Crusty Crappy Creatures Called Crabs.

Cleavage, Crack, Cunt

7 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sounds like fun. So how does this game work?

Anonymous said...

Randomness: YOu did good. and not too many cuss words...Good job..
M.D. OLD WOMAN TOOK THE LETTER a
ELLIE'S MOMMIE TOOK b
Randomness took c
Chris took d
We are ready for someone to take the letter e....EVERY WORD IN THE BLOG MUST START WITH THE LETTER E...WHO WANTS IT????LET US KNOW IF YOU TOOK IT...

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'll take Q.

Ellie's Mommie said...

"Cheap Cheating Chocolate Coffee covered condom characters"

Oh, that's great!

Anonymous said...

WHERE ARE YOU???? PARTYING??? OUT WITH M.D.? WASHING CONDOMS? SMELLING DIRTY CREEK WATER? YOU ARE UP. YOUR LETTER AWAITS YOU...IT'S G THEN CHRIS IS H AND I HAVE "I" DONE. WE HAVE TO HURRY I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT "Q"

Randomness said...

Ok I have G, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I have been at work all damn day and cleaning the remainder of my free time. I will get right on G tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

God go get G grumpy, grinning grossly granted. Geese grumble generate grumpy goose. Gotta go