Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Thursday, March 15, 2007

NEWS FLASH

So, as some of you have noticed I have been MIA for a while. However, I am happy to say that I didn't die, or get attacked by the TROLLS. I have just been busy busy busy with work and since it has been nice out and spring break, I have been enjoying the weather or just being lazy when I haven't been at work. But no fears, I am back and ready to roll. So this blog is a catch-up blog, just a few things I have noticed since I last blogged.

1. I am moving up in the world, that is right, I got fitted for shirts at work on Monday. This could only mean that I am so important that I no longer have to wash my own work shirts. I get 6 shirts a week that I don't have to pay for, and then at the end of the week I get new ones and they get wash, dried, pressed, all that good stuff for $9 a month. There will be a barcode on the tag so that no one else can get my shirt. Oh, it feels so good to be high in the corperate world.
2. It was amazing, the trolls actually TALKED like normal people to me for 2 days in a row. Both days they talked about how great the weather was and how they were happy winter was over. Well of course they are happy winter is over, I would be happy for warm weather too if I didn't heat my house. Buy no worries, they went back to being old hags on the third day.
3. You know winter is over when...you see a fat chick (220+) in a tube top. GAG
4. No, I dont' know how much sodium is in our fried chicken so don't f*in ask. Stupid customers.
5. Just b/c you are a security guard at my store (which really doesn't make you cool) doesn't mean that you can stand by my department for 45 minutes staring at me. For one, I didn't know you were a security guard, I just thought you were some creepy guy who was trying to stock me...it wouldn't be the first time. I honestly almost called to store director on this guy b/c I was getting that scared, then finally he introduced himself to me. Ok, but still, just because you work for the company gives you no right to undress me then rape me with your eyes...trust me, do it again, I will turn your ass in for sexual harassment.

Hmm, when I was thinking of bloggin I am srue that I had more to say then this, but I guess this is all that my brain could hold at one time. Well if I think of more I will add more later.

No comments: