Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Friday, March 23, 2007

Interesting lincoln

In January, something tipped off the police to start looking in an area just outside out town for the body of a person who had disappeared 12 years ago. About a week after starting the search, they recovered the body wrapped in a black trash bag. They finally solved who the remains belonged to, a 15 year old girl. She wasn't a run away, she just suddenly dissapeared from her house one night. Why would it take them 12 years to find the remains that happened to be just about 20 feet or so off the road. They believe that she was killed shortly after disappearing so she hasn't been living then just suddenly killed. Where has her body been for the last 12 years. And how did it just suddenly show up? The man that they believe is the suspect is currently in jail b/c of another murder that he committed. How would he have covered up the remains for this long then decide to dispose of the remains? That kind of confuses me, so does that mean that someone else is involved. Hopefully we find out soon, I sure as hell don't want the other person (if there is one) to be running around waiting for the next victim.

Then, Wedn. night around 7pm, a man was walking the shore of a local lake looking for fishing lures and...whoops, there's a dead body. He was a black man with no shoes or wallet, blue shirt, green pants, white socks, black moustache, receding hairline, and a gap in his teeth. At the time, they had no idea who he was, how he got there, why he was there, what happened to him, when he got there, anything, they had no idea. Thankfully, his fingerprints helped identify him. Now they have another huge task. Examining 5595 acres of the State park and 1800 acres are water. Sounds like a good time to me. Maybe I will ask if they would like me to help, b/c I would jump at the chance. Ok, so they pry aren't going to let me help since I am not at all qualified but it is wishful thinking.

This is the most excitement in Lincoln for quite a few months so I am planning on staying on top of these stories...YIPPY!!

5 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Any idea what they did with the trash bag? I've got a pile of leaves I need to get rid of.

Anonymous said...

Once again,,well you know..So anyway, if they let you help call me cause you know you get that from me..I'm just a freak like you.. Soon we will have a new TV show. CSI Lincoln/ Starring the MOLE..too cool You're the college girl, is it one R or two? Staring starring oh well,,love ya bunches AFL

Side bar: I'm gonna do a blog about these big time bloggers that are snots. Too big to go read us peon's blogs. I think this dude and karlababble are the only ones that check us out. and not to sure about this dude..

Guess farm life is not those city dudes cup of tea. Just cause we ain't got that thar proper education so we can rights good doesn't meen they's can ignore usses,, write??? AFL

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I check this blog every day, just to look at the avatar.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

See, I told you that you would have a fan. You even made the list on his site. You go girl.