Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Monday, March 5, 2007

The 3 little Trolls

As you may all know now, my AFL enjoys my "troll" encounters. Even though the conversations may not be very long, I will always blog them for her. If you don't like them...too damn bad, I am doing it for my AFL, so here it is AFL and all you others who enjoy how annoying they are.
N: What do you want?
T: Do those potatoes have butter in them or are they just potatoes?
N: Just plain.
T: So there is no butter?
N: NO.
T (1): Do you want to try some potatoes?
T (2): I don't know.
T (1): Just try some.
T (2): Ok, I will take about $0.50 of potatoes.
N: K (Scooping up potatoes, weighing them out, only $0.38 so I add more)
T (2): Oh No, I don't want that much
N: It isn't even $0.50 yet.
T (2): (Now crying) I don't want that much, I can't eat that much.
N: Well do you want me to take some out?
T (2): *Sniff sniff* Yeah.
N: K (Takes out about half, tag it and give it too her)
T (1): Ok, I will take a big scoop full.
N: (scoops some up) Is that enough?
T (1): Yep.
N: Ok.
T (2): (Looking in the "cold case" between the salads and the sliced meat) Is that meatloaf cold?
N: Um, yeah it is in the cold case!
T (2): Oh, really? Ok. (exits)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. I love the troll stories. I feel so smart after I have read them. Tonight, Super Shelby was feeling bad because a cow got past her. I brought her in and read to her about the trolls. No she feels smart again. See, your troll stories are your contribution to good mental health in people and dogs. Love AFL

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I prefer my meat loaf served at room temperature.

Anonymous said...

Please find out something for me, it is eating at me. In several of your blogs, I've noticed you are being very nice to the trolls, and yet they start crying. Are you giving me all the details. I mean you aren't leaving out the part where you are poking them in the eye with a stick are you? If not then please tell them that AFL really wants to know what's up with the crying shit. ok thanks AFL

Anonymous said...

Mole: get your cute little ass away from the real world and get back here to Blog land where you belong. I've missed talking to you every night. I'm having withdrawl...help me i may have to check in to the Mole rehab if you don't. love your AFL

Anonymous said...

We will be watching the #20 pits today to see if you were abducted and are being held as a back up driver there.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SUP?