Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chicken, Cow, or Bull??

Today at work I had to make our "special" chicken salad b/c we just started making it and I am one of the only 2 who know how to make it. While making it, I have to "pick" chicken, which is where you take the skin and bones off the whole roaster chickens for those who don't know. Amanda and I ended up having an interesting conversation...that went something like this.
N: Sometimes I feel kinda violent when I am picking chicken.
A: Why? The chickens are already dead...and cooked!
N: Well I know, but I just rip it's back off, then tear its legs off, strip it naked, and pull it's boobies apart...only to chop the meat into salad.
A: Yeah, I wouldn't want to be a chicken.
N: If there is an after-life, I don't want to be a chicken or a cow.
A: Huh?
N: Think about it, you are raised to be eaten...that is all.
A: Yeah, I don't think I would like that either...and that is pretty much the only outcome.
N: Cows just walk around in their own poo, eating, chewing cud and pooping....yuck.
A: But being a bull wouldn't be too bad b/c then you just get to have sex all the time with any cow you want.
N: Oh, good point...but if I was a bull I would want to be a rodeo bull, they get treated real great...as far as farm animals go I think.

And that my friends is what we talked about tonight. So, if you had to choose b/tw the three which would you be?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would want to be a cow, but only a dairy cow. Dairy cows do two things, produce milk and produce more milk cows. So all you do your whole life is screw and get your boobies played with. I'M DOWN WITH THAT.