Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ads strike up my random thinking

So, as I was going thru Kori's ads today...they were all about menstral crap.
Apparently, there is a little something called a DivaCup. It looks like a funnel with a closed end. I guess you insert it like a tampon with the big part up and the closed end down. Then you just pull it out and everything is there...IN THE LITTLE CUP. And you just pour it out, rinse it and REUSE it...there is something wrong with that if you ask me. Oh yeah, and it somes in different sizes and models...why haven't I ever heard of this before? Do I live a sheltered life? Anyway, the other thing I found funny is in the picture. This is a form of panty liner you can wear with or without panties. Pretty sexy I guess. Where do ppl come up with these things? They are so inventive.

3 comments:

Ellie's Mommie said...

OMG! I saw a diva cup when I inventoried a store... it SOOOO grossed me out!!! As if you want to wash out and reuse anything during that time of the month!! *GAGS*

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I am in love with your avatar. I would gladly drink the contents of that cup if I could only see more...

Ellie's Mommie said...

*raises hand* Ummm... that totally creeps me out! The scarey clown monkey doesn't make things any better!!!