Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Oh what a morning (cont)

This is a continuation blog from last night. So, I got ready for work and woke the baby up to feed her so she goes back to sleep for the sitter. Woke B up...only took 3 tries to tell him that we needed to go get his car.
R: Get up, we need to get your car so I can go to work.
B: No, its good I'll stay here.
R: You have to work at 8 so you can't...get up.
B: Ok.
*walk outside, put baby in car seat, B hands me his keys and wallet
R: What are you doing? I those are your keys.
B: I know, this is your car.
R: Yeah and your keys aren't going to work in my car. Get in the car.
B: Ok
R: So, where do I need to go to get to your car.
B: Down south (he lives on the south side of town).
R: No, you drove to the game yesterday so you car is downtown...where at.
B: South.
R: No, downtown...where at???
B: Downtown. 12th and N.
*Drive to 12th and N and drop him off.
R: Call when you find your car.
B: Okay, thank you bye.
*Drive 5 blocks away and phone rings.
R: Hello?
B: This is the wrong garage.
R: So you need me to come pick you up?
B: Yes please.
*Go back and pick him up...sit and wait for him only for him to exit the wrong part of the garage and end up 3 blocks away.
R: So, where the hell did you park?
B: Well, Jeff and I walked to it from the bars b/c he needed deoderant b/c he puked on himself and the bar. I think it is over there.
*Drive thru 3 FUCKING PARKING GARAGES and finally find the fucking car.
*B says sorry about 600 times and I finally just stop talking to him b/c I am so pissed (I still have to drop olivia off at the sitter and get to work so I am gonig to be late.)
*Find his car but he doesn't have any cash to get out of the garage so I give him cash and he tries to give me his ATM card.
*Needless to say I was only 7 minutes late.
*I don't understand how you can't remember where your car is but whatever.
*He parked it there b/c it was the parking garage that we park in when we go to the movies so he thought he would remember (AFL)
*He hates elevators b/c they are slow and he doens't like to wait (Ellie's mommie)(but he was too lazy to take the stairs)
*Why do you want more pics of my tummy? (Dyck)

2 comments:

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Do you carry a tape recorder with you, or do you transcribe these all conversations from memory?

BTW, I'm collecting the tummy pictures to wallpaper my bedroom.

Randomness said...

Dyck: Yes I carry a tape recorder how else would I get all this blackmail. Actually ask anyone who really knows me and they will tell you I have a mind like a steel trap. I can remember just about anything and as pissed as I was during that ordeal I'm sure not going to let him forget it.

BTW, are you trying to scare the mice out of your bedroom or what?