Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Monday, September 24, 2007

What's happened???

As I am sure my loyal readers have noticed I have been MIA for a few months now. It has been brought to my attention that people are getting to my site by searching for 'crotch something' and that apparently people are missing me. So, I have come back from the 'other world' and here I am. DID YA MISS ME?????
So, what have I been up to you may be asking yourself. Well, let me tell you. About 10 months ago Mighty D made a little trip to Lincoln to come and visit me, however he was quite intoxicated so pry doesn't remember it. You may remember the infamous 'Ode to Randomness' yes, that was not his fantisy, that is what really happened that night. That will teach me to get wasted again.
One thing led to another and TA DA...
You guessed it, after he left I was so depressed that I ate and ate and ate. I ate b/c I missed him and I missed him b/c I ate and he has a thing against 'fat chicks'. I keep thinking back to that night and regretting it. Apparently the only way that I can win back Mighty D's love is lots of BJ's...well, if I would have just stuck the the damn BJ's that night I wouldn't have ended up KNOCKED UP! Ok, you got me, that picture isn't of me fat b/c I overate, that is me 9 months pregnant and going to the lake. So, basically, I have spent the last few months getting everything ready for my little bundle of joy and PRAYING that she wasn't going to come out looking like Mighty D. There was no way I could look at my baby and see him everyday. That would just remind me of that night and how much I missed it.
I switched jobs and now work at Super Target. Yeah, I am pretty amazing there. I work in Deli, Bakery, Food Avenue, and Front End. I am an all around kind of girl. I have moved to another apartment. I wasn't sure if Mighty D remembered where I lived and I don't want another 'episode' to happen if he gets drunk and decides to road trip to lincoln.
After getting everything needed for the new arrival, I went to the hospital on August 12 at 5am (damn is that early). At 1:04 Olivia Noelle (yes I am full of myself and named her after me...just like crazy cousin I guess). She was 7lbs and 20 inches.
I have since began to work my ass off to get back my girlish figure. Ok, so I haven't done a damn thing and this is a week after she was born.


Yes, I am kinda conceded but I am proud of myself for looking like this after having a baby. So, between feeding, diaper changing, bathing, burping, rocking, talking, swinging, cleaning, work, school, and my new boyfriend (yes mighty D, I have a new boyfriend I had to find someone to get over you but I think it is impossible...I will always remember that night and I have our 'love child' as a result.) I will beging blogging again. And trust me, you will soon all realize what you have been missing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job. Told you ya still had it. and cute kid.... loves AFL

Mighty Dyckerson said...

Hey, did you hear that everybody? I'm a DADDY!!! I can't wait to teach little Olive Oyl how to tie her shoes, ride a bike, and knock over liquor stores! And look, she even has my eyes!

Now that we have a rugrat together, you know what we have to do, don't you?

*Gets down on one knee*

Randomness, will you and your giant lactating jugs marry me?

Randomness said...

AFL: Of course she is cute...she looks like me (You hear that Dyck...she looks like ME)
Dyck: I will only marry you if you get me a BIG F***IN RING. You gave me a 'big belly' so now I think I deserve a 'big big ring' and I mean a diamond one. Oh, and I am more than just boobs and ass...incase you didn't notice.

The Queen said...

Do you remember this place is here?