Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Black Bean Couscous

I bet you are wondering what the heck this blog can be about with a name like that...well, the blog has nothing to do with the title, I just needed something different. Anywho...
*I went shopping last night for a few things and stopped at Sears to get a new pair of tennis shoes since it is starting to get cold and my tootsies don't like the cold when I wear my flip-flops. I found a pair that I LOVED. There were 2 employees standing less than 5 feet away however they managed to completely ignore me. So, since I have "midget feet" or so some call them...and I wear a size 7, I just tried on the display shoe. Sure enough it fit like cinderella's slipper. Finally, one of the employees came over and asked if I needed anything.
N: Yeah, I want these in size 7.
DA (dumbass): Ok *Goes to back room for a couple minutes, then other employee heads back that way. Comes out with shoe I gave him from display.*
DA: We only have one pair left.
N: Ok, I want them.
DA: *Starts to take shoe out of box*
N: I don't need to try them on, I already did while you were over there talking and not paying attention to your customers.
DA: Oh.
*Go to cash register...my favorite part of the story*
DA: *rings up my shoes* Total is $51.35.
N: *hand him 3-$20's and 2-$1's...$62*
DA: *Dumbfounded stupid ass blank confused look on his face*
N: I gave you $62 right?
DA: Yeah but it is only $51.35
N: Yeah I understand but I gave you that much b/c then I will get a $10 and some change back instead of $1's.
DA: Oh, so that is the way you wanted it then.
* Honestly...don't you learn to count change at age 8...does that mean that he didn't pass like 3rd grade. Ugh, use your f***ing brain stupid*

*This morning on the radio they were having a discussion about high school students smoking during school outside. One lady called in on her 'smoke break' and said that she thought students should be able to smoke outside during school b/c there was nothing wrong with it and they weren't hurting anyone. Now, I don't care what students do on their own time, before school, after school, or during lunch but I am not OK with my tax $'s paying for the teachers and students wasting their time by doing something else...no matter what it is. Anyway, that isn't the point of this part. The lady continued to say that smoking wasn't bad for you...it causes cancer but whatever. She followed that by saying students should be allowed 15 minute breaks during school to smoke b/c it calms them and helps them concentrate JUST LIKE A HEALTHY BREAKFAST. WTF???? Calming them I can understand but HOW THE HELL can you compare smoking to a HEALTHY breakfast. There in nothing healthy about smoking...I give this woman the FUCKING STUPID QUOTE AND LOGIC OF THE YEAR. So, I don't care if you smoke, your life do what you want. Just don't waste my tax dollars and don't compare it to HEALTHY anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once worked with a graduate from our local highschool/abortion clinic that had to be told when to leave work cause she only knew how to read a digital clock...

Sorry it *cough cough,, took me so long to *hack couch..post a comment,, but after my healthy breakfast,,,I took my 15 minute smoke break so I'd be good a calm..

cough cough hack hack...

Well if ya got em smoke,,cause you got 15 minutes..

love... AFL

Anonymous said...

and as you can see,,,It didn't work cause I still have typos... hack couch,,,ha ha ha

Mighty Dyckerson said...

I think masturbation breaks would be more appropriate. Nothing relieves me more before a big test.

BTW, who the hell buys shoes from Sears? Make that, who the hell buys ANYTHING from Sears??!

Randomness said...

AFL: What kind of fucking moron can only read a digital clock and still pass 2nd grade?

Dyck: I BUY SHOES FROM SEARS. They were on sale and I really like them so just deal with it...and for that comments, If masterbation breaks even come up and need voted on, I am voting against them just b/c of you.

Mighty Dyckerson said...

You're so mean to me! I was going to write you another poem, but just for that, you'll have to settle for a dirty limerick:

There once was a girl from Lincoln
Whose twat was really quite stinkin'...


(That's all I got so far.)