Think about it

Randomness Life and Times of Noelle

How'd you find me?

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Amazing disappearing woman

Just a little side note. My computer bit the dust a few months ago so I haven't been about to get on in that time. I have since gotten a promotion at work, my daughter is growing and become more fun every day. Hopefully I can get some pics posted in the next month. I might not be on too much the next month though because I am moving in with my boyfriend so I have tons of packing, cleaning, and moving to do. Then shortly after we get moved we are traveling to Colorado with my friend and her hubby to go skiing for a few days. I will try my best to keep everyone up to date and post some pictures as soon as I can. In the mean time, be good, have fun and luvs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY IT LIVES... I THOUGHT YOU HAD DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

LITTLE LIVI IS LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU...SHE IS SO CUTE..AND SO MANY TEETH.

HEADED SOUTH TO SEE ELLIE AND HER PARENTS FRIDAY..

BLOG MORE..

Anonymous said...

little livi looks just like you...she is so cute..

i must be sriaf

Anonymous said...

lr u still alive and were you shocked at the news from your sister????